Microorganism immobilization PVA carrier for water treatment Effluent and sewage treatmentY-CUBE®
A microorganism immobilization PVA carrier capable of highly efficient treatment processing in water treatment facilities and similar.
Y-CUBE® is our unique microorganism immobilization carrier made of bubble-structure PVA.
Also called a “PVA sponge,” this is a foam product that is extremely hydrophilic and wear resistant compared to other materials. By controlling the size, firmness, and other aspects of the bubbles, we are able to achieve the desired immobilization of microorganisms. This leads to benefits including reduced electricity costs for effluent treatment in water treatment facilities and reduced costs for excess sludge treatment.
- Increases the per-unit volume treatment capability of treatment tanks through the use of a carrier.
- Increases speed of carrier precipitation to the treatment tank through superior water absorbency.
- Does not use starch, resulting in little residue and performance consistent with design.
- Excellent durability, including wear resistance.
- Can be used for microorganism immobilization in water treatment facilities.
- Can be expected to be effective in public sewage treatment.
- Can be expected to be effective in companies’ factory wastewater treatment.
download documents here