Management of personal information
YCI strictly manages personal information by: maintaining accurate and up-to-date customer personal information; implementing necessary measures such as maintenance of a security system, development of a management system, and thorough staff training programs that prevent the loss, destruction, improper manipulation, improper disclosure, and improper access to personal information; and implementing proper safety measures.
Uses of personal information
Personal information collected from customers will be used to send emails and materials to contact customers, inform customers about company operations, and/or to respond to customer questions.
Prohibition on sharing or disclosing personal information to third parties
YCI will properly manage personal information collected from customers, and YCI will not disclose this information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where the customer has granted consent
- Where information is disclosed to a contractor to provide a service requested by the customer
- Where it is necessary by law to share the information
Safety measures regarding personal information
YCI has implemented thorough security measures to protect the accuracy and the safety of personal information.
- Customer inquiry
- After confirming the customer’s identity, YCI will respond to customer inquiries to view, edit, delete, or otherwise interact with personal information pertaining to himself or herself.
- Strict adherence to laws and standards and policy revisions
- YCI will strictly adhere to all Japanese laws and other standards and rules as apply to the personal information in its possession. YCI will also review this policy as appropriate and work to improve it.
Please direct any inquiries about YCI’s privacy policies to:
Yukigaya Chemical Industry Co., Inc.
Point of contact: General Affairs Department
Oi-Choyo Building, 6th floor
5 Chome-12-10 Higashioi, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo