Water-stopping packings / Construction materials for buildings and residencesExtrusion products
Superior durability, weather resistance, and highly airtight, widely used for industrial purposes.
“Extrusion products” is a general term for all extrusion-type products such as EPDM and others made through the combination of various materials. In addition to extrusions, other shapes are also utilized via cooling, winding, and continuous vulcanization through warm air. Hardness, color, shape, heat resistance, and other factors can be chosen freely as appropriate for the use. In particular, “EPDM foam” has the following superior attributes.
- "EPDM foam” has a closed-cell construction and is highly airtight.
- "EPDM foam” is highly weather resistant and can be used for long periods.
- "EPDM foam” is highly heat resistant and can be used under high temperatures.
- Used as construction material.
- Used as a leak stopper in rooftop water tanks.
- A wide variety of uses, including chemical supplies, medical supplies, and miscellaneous general goods.